Monday, February 8, 2010

Other knick-knacks

HSH has been busy making commissioned pieces, so we haven't had time to design and make new bags, or to go fabric-shopping (how will the economy cope without our spending?).  But since chinese new year is around the corner, we decided to join in the fray and make something for the season.
What's this, you ask,  Let me show you what we did with it.
Don't you think that it's useful in holding new year goodies?  I don't know about you but I don't like the typical new year candies.  Nothing beats my all-time favourite "belly-button biscuits".  I like to eat the colourful icing candy on top 1st and my favorite is the pink coloured ones.

Don't worry if you don't have the same dish as me.  We've padded the fabric container sufficiently that you can still use it without a dish and you can even mould it to whatever depth you desire, like so...
And like all things we make, this dish is of course, reversible.
The dish can also be used to hold your other knick-knacks.  I think it will be useful to hold all those paper clips in the office.  I do so hate to find paper clips scattered on my desk.


Not to be left out, the Felt Team has also been making some commissioned pieces of their own.
These personalised handphone pouches made wonderful gifts.  Don't you think the colours are so sweet?  I love the hand-embroidery of the names - you can't get that outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment