Sunday, December 20, 2009

Petit Bucket

Tinkerbell, who has been swept up by the romance of our "Not Laura Ashley" bags, continued to make these beauties.  But she forbade me from giving such unimaginative names to her bags - hence, the new name "Petit Bucket".

This is my personal favourite, of all the bags we have made so far.  Firstly, I love the very fresh and bright fabric.  Then, this is a design that is both functional and feminine.  And I do have a weakness for red check.

Look at the small flower print on the inside.  A bag by Tinkerbell is never short of detailing.  She said she might make one which is slightly bigger.

I don't know about you but I find this size perfect for a weekend outing - so long as it can fit my paperback, wallet, handphone, blackberry and Nintendo DS, I'm good for some time off (which I desperately need).


This bag is selling for S$32.

p/s:  I figured that you all must be sick and bored of my home decor, hence this change of scenery.  As you can see, Tinkerbell's apartment is more chic and upmarket.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty & sweet.... will go well with a sundress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bag is so sweeeeetttt!

    ReplyDelete