Sunday, January 24, 2010

Our Christmas Orders

In my last post, I mentioned that Tinkerbelle single-handedly held the fort while I slogged at the office.  Would you believe what a mean sewing machine she was?  Here are some of the things she made.
Our eco-bags proved to be popular in this increasingly environmentally-friendly climate.  She added a nice touch by adding red silk ribbons for the trimming.
I think she, like, made a gadzillion of these.  Maybe I'll start seeing people carrying these in the streets of Singapore :)

Another popular gift item for Christmas was our mushroom keychains.  
 
Oh, how I hated making those because it involves a lot of hand-sewing.  But Tinkerbelle was not deterred and she made them all by herself.  Here are some and counting...
 

Don't you love the riot of colours?

And for very special someones, she even found the time to make these very limited editions containers.
I was not that special someone :(  Just kidding.  I was really grateful to all the hard work she put in to keep HSH going.  

We would also like to thank all of you for your support and orders.  Believe me, there were many times when, overwhelmed by our other commitments, we felt like giving up.  But your enthusiasm for what we do and constant encouragement persuaded us otherwise.  So, we're back and let's hope 2010 will bring with it more fun creations!

P/S:  I know it is rather late in the month to still be talking about christmas and new year hopes, but I was otherwise pre-occupied with work. So, what's new?

No comments:

Post a Comment