Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Another Pouch (One of its Kind)

Pouches are really hard to make because of the zipper.  But that did not stop the ever-hardworking Tinkerbell from creating yet another unique, one-of-a-kind pouch.  Believe me when I said it's one-of-a-kind because Tinkerbell swore that after slaving over it (the whole zipper was painstakingly hand-sewn), she won't make another.  Zilch.


Did you see the girl on the pouch?  Every single piece of her was hand-sewn.  And the embroidery?  You guessed right, who else but Bobo-Charchar could render art out of threads?

Nope, I'm not allowed to say it.  But you all know what I'm thinking right?  I 
w_ _t it for myself. 

2 comments:

  1. wow! so beautiful! Could we have a closer picture on the inside of the pouch pls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What no photos of the fabulous model "Trixie"

    ReplyDelete