Monday, September 21, 2009

Housekeeping (Part 2)

Ok, this should be the last of my posts for this week.  Sorry for the onslaught but I had one week's worth of blogging-in-my-brain to unload.

I like to end my posts with some housekeeping matters.  I am after all domesticated at heart.


With this craft hobby taking off, I find my house scattered with many projects-in-progress.  It is getting disorganised and messy.  So, I got  myself this tiered trolley.  

It's like those used by hairdressers.  I would organise my WIPs according to type and would trundle this trolley around the house, picking up the needle whenever my hands are free (even in the toilet!).

See, I even sleep with it by my side.  Should I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep, I don't waste time turning or tossing in bed.  I get on with my sewing.



 Ok, next week, I promise knitted dolls galore.  Many are in the works, some by me, others by my friends and colleagues.  And, and ... my aunty (who got the ball rolling in the 1st place) has even found me more volunteer knitters.  Another aunt who is really talented will also be joining us in bringing you more creations of joy.  In the meantime, I leave you with a peek of things to come...



2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love the fireman! I want to knit that! Can u bring the book for me next Monday? Tks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fireman is easier to knit than the ballerina. But I wouldn't know 'cos my friend did the main knitting. As usual, I just put everything together. I am becoming an expert at this. Look out for the next post!

    ReplyDelete