Monday, September 21, 2009

Henry The Fireman

I know I said we will post more next week but I'm just too excited and can't wait (so what's new).  Let me introduce to you Henry the Fireman...

Don't you think that his curly black hair looks like a certain Ju Jun Biao of Boys Over Flowers fame?  Well, like the hero, he is not as brave as he looks.  I espied him skulking around the house, trying to avoid the unwanted attention of my dog...






Hiding near the window...

This is too exposed.




















Found a pillar.





Better look around.

Coast seems to be clear.








Wait!  What's that sound?
Ahhhhh........... got caught!  Slurp!  Slurp!



7 comments:

  1. Yeah.. Henry the Fireman is in action now!!! He looks so cool and gorgeous, isn't he:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, also very excited. Can't wait until next week to see what's new.. Oh Henry's curly black hair looks like a certain Ju Jun Biao..hahah..so funny..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops! my daughter just saw yr fireman and now she wants me to knit one for her, as a companion to her ballerina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My niece also wants one. Everyone who met Henry prefers him to the Ballerina. They say he is more "solid". That's 'cos I didn't stuff him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think all ladies & girls have a weak spot for men in uniform!!! hee..heee.... I also like Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. heehee, JS, can you please bring the booklet next Monday? I need to visit JinLong again!

    ReplyDelete