Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Pouch

We really love fabric.  We believe that it is a very versatile material, not only in providing variety of prints but also, pouches or bags made out of fabric are expandable and pliable.  Take this new pouch which E made as an example:-

The pouch is actually very compact and fits easily into any handbag.  I made one for my sister a few years back and because it's well padded, she's been using it to keep her camera.  I put my make-up in mine and whenever it gets dirty, I just throw the pouch into the washing machine (see? versatility).

Unlike pouches you get from the mass market, we made the zipper on our pouch extra long.  This is because we know from experience how difficult it is to be ferreting in a bag with a small mouth.  Bleah, I hate those zipper cuts.

Sure looks cavernous, doesn't it?  I once packed all my chargers in it when traveling.  I really love the padding of the pouch.  Looking at the inside, you won't believe how small the pouch is when all zipped up.  So, here's something for your perspective:-


I know, I shouldn't use my dog as a model but I have run out of models.  I hope no one reports me for animal abuse.

2 comments:

  1. I love to be the model...woof..woof..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any brighter or pastel colour fabric?

    ReplyDelete