Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Lunch Bag

We can't help it, we've just got to launch another bag series.  We know that you all like the reversible concept of the tote bags and the practicality of the drawstring lunch bag.  So, we decided to combine the two and introduce to you..

 THE LUNCH BAG



Yummy, yah?  These bags are simplicity personified, therefore making them really versatile.  You can carry them like this aunty here (please ignore the forlorn dog in the background)...or kawaii, like a Japanese lady.




We've also road-tested this lunch bag and were ourselves surprised at how much this compact bag can contain!


All these went into the bag, with room to spare.  Please don't look down on my technologically-unsexy gadgets.  Having re-directed my monetary resources into this fledgling business, I have no budget to upgrade my devices (cue harp music... with tears welling my eyes, I plead... you know what to do, hor, don't let this venture fail...).


No comments:

Post a Comment