Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Ballerinas are Breathless

The ballerinas are breathless ... with anticipation, that is. 

Although they have each other for company, they feel that something is lacking.  Each of the girls, in their heart of hearts, would so much love to have a boyfriend, someone to love and cherish them, someone they can dance for.... (*goosebumps*)

Well, girls....

... put on your prettiest tutus, touch up your make-up, neaten your buns and get out your claws.  Not since Henry the Fireman have we got a man so strappingly strong, so devastingly handsome, so charmingly disarming.  Believe me, he is worth fighting for.

He will be making his debut very soon.  And you, my dear readers, tell me which of the ballerinas deserves his affections.

P/S:  I didn't realise until I posted the photo that there are all these African felines bearing down on him.  Let's hope he survives the animal attack.  Gulp!

PP/S:  Don't say I didn't warn you.  Mothers, if you don't want your daughters to be seduced, keep your shutters shut and doors tightly-locked.  In web-speak, don't check this blog until next week when the coast will be clear.

2 comments:

  1. ME! ME! *wave*

    My Valerie needs a boyfriend badly!!! Her mother is so anxious to get a companion for her! And this handsome strong young man definitely fits the bill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! My Bella needs a boyfriend too. Remember, she is in a bad shape (just recovered from a major surgery) and needs someone strong and handsome to take good care of her.

    ReplyDelete