Sunday, October 25, 2009

New items on HSH

After the massive commissioned project, the HSH decided to focus on small items.  Guess what these things are?

Still can't figure it out?  Here's another look.

Well, they are cardholders.

Dragonflies series (also suitable for guys)

 

Flowers series

These handy and compact cardholders can fit your EZ-link cards or name cards.  All very elegant and classy.

 
 

What?  You want something bigger to also fit your access card?  We hear you.
 

Look at this oilskin pouch.  The water-proof material just arrived from Australia last Friday and Tinkerbell was quick to put it to good use.  I am sure you'll be seeing more items made from this practical, bright and cheerful fabric soon.
In the meantime, check this out...

 
With a keyholder attached, I now have no excuse for losing my access card.  I also won't be caught rummaging in my cavernous handbag for my EZ-link card during peak lunchtime MRT traffic.

What?  You want something bigger still?  To put your camera in?
 
 
This little pouch may look small but it fits my Canon IXUS perfectly.  Sorry, I can't show you 'cos I need to use my camera to take this picture (duh).  You will just have to take my word for it.
 
What?  You want something bigger.  That's it, no more.  This is supposed to be the Petite Series and anything bigger will belong to our Pouch Series.  I really like the Petite Series because like me, the pouches are small, compact but pack an effective punch.   
 
Teehee, did you notice something?  Yup!  I've added yet another teapot to my collection.  This one is also small and petite but don't play, play, it could serve up to six cups of tea.   

3 comments:

  1. woohoo! I WANT THE ANNE GREEN GABLES fabric pouch!!! I want! I want! This is so pretty! Sell it to me plssssss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. something bigger for me to crawl inside so that i can be carried around...woof..Trixie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, i like the oilskin pouch. How much is it? Any other fabric design? Can make even smaller a bit (may be 3/4 or 3/5 of the current size)? looking for a mini-coin pouch for my boy to bring to sch next year when he goes p1.

    ReplyDelete