Thursday, October 1, 2009

Little Red Riding Hood


Do you notice something?  Besides the fact that I'm really confused about my skincare products (I think in this picture alone, you can espy at least three different brands of skincare products).  We have a new addition to our team.  Meet Little Red Riding Hood...


I made this for Tinkerbell.  She had originally wanted to name our little business Little Red Riding Hood because she fell in love with the picture of this little doll.  I, through pragmatic and logical reasoning (ahem), dissuaded her from using a name which has little to do with what we do.  I've felt guilty ever since and I feel like I owe her this little part of her dream.  Hope you like her, E!


And for the rest of you, if you also like to have LRRH for yourself, you can be my friend.  No lah, you will have to place an order with us and depending on my mood, I might just make one for you.  At a price, of course.


This little felt doll is really cute and can be used as a handphone charm.

(P/S:  I know that the strap hasn't been properly attached.  But it's late, I'm rushing to get this posted, so you pretend that it's all nicely put together, ok?  And please ignore the reflection of my camera and gnarled finger.  That's what happens when you knit too much).

LRRH can also be pinned onto your clothes (sorry, no one willing to model at this late hour and you wouldn't want to see me in my sleepwear) or your bag.  You can also paste her on your file or notebook.  Or even use her as a bookmark.  Like me, she's light as a feather.





Again, please ignore the bad photography.  And I know I could have chosen a better bag but I don't want to be rummaging around the house at this time of the night.  The dog is sleeping.


And I guess I should be too.  Goodnight....




2 comments:

  1. LRRH is indeed so adorable! Where's the grandma and the wolf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweeeeeeet & cuteeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete