Friday, October 2, 2009

Last-minute Additions

Phew!  Barely making it for the stall tomorrow are these very wonderful and whimsical Tailor Shop photo frames made by the very expert Felt Team.


The photos hardly do them justice.  You should see the details (yes, those are actual DMC threads wound around each bobbin), feel the texture and admire the handcrafting.  Having undertaken my own felt project last night (see previous post), I truly appreciate how difficult it must have been to cut the felt to the desired shape.  I feel almost ashamed of my amateurish efforts compared to this masterpiece.

Here are some close-ups:-
 


Look at all the different colours used.  No wonder I can't find any more felt fabric in the stores.

P/S:  The Felt Team promises more themed photo frames in future.  Look out for Art Gallery, Bakery, Florist and Dance Studio.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment