Sunday, October 11, 2009

What has HSH been up to?

What do you think this is?

No, it is not a colour-blind test chart.  Neither is it one of those brain teasers.  Let me give you another clue.


Still don't know?  Let me put you out of your suspense.  It's a reversible tote I made from my old fabric stash.



I figured that since I'll have to be knitting up many of those dolls orders, I should make myself a bag to carry my various knitting projects in so that I can carry them with me at all times.  These reversible totes are fantastic - not only are they the perfect size to hold all those yarns, the long knitting needles, the pattern book, there is also a deep pocket to keep the counters, stoppers, yarn needles and scissors.  And if I dirty the bag and have no time to wash it, I just reverse it!  I love, love these bags. 

And apparently, many other people also love our reversible totes.  The Home Stitch Home team is busy sewing up these bags to meet the orders.  So pardon us if we have nothing new to show for awhile.  We must honour our customers (wow, "customers"!  I guess that makes us a legitimate business now :) ).

But do continue to check this blog for updates, we might surprise you with something you like!  Our hands and brains do not stop and the ideas are continuing to flow.  We may even have a contest for the heck of it!

P/S:  The more observant of you may notice something else that is colourful in the background.  What is it?  Check out the next post to find out! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey. I thought the fabric was ordinary but the design on the fabric looks great as a tote bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, now i'm sooo obsessed with ur reversible totes too! not so in LoVe with LV now ... think ur reversible tote is unique, useful, durable & gives me a special feel about it when i carry :)

    ReplyDelete