Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Story of Pepsi


Ok, ok, I hear you. I honestly don't think that the 1st photo of my previous post was obscene. But in consideration of your sensibilities, I have removed that photo. Sheesh, is that all you guys think about. To soothe your ruffled feathers, let me tell you the Story of Pepsi. This little doggy was the inspiration behind the keychain (what? not everything has to be about my dog).


Pepsi came into my friend's life as a scrawny, frightened little thing.

Rejected in favour of a real child, the bewildered little puppers endured life, alternately being scolded and ignored.  My friend cared for Pepsi as a foster mom but it was only a matter of time Pepsi charmed her way into my friend's life with her antics and trusting nature.
 
Pepsi spent her early days sleeping (ah, I've always envied the sleep of the innocent), growing both in weight and confidence.


Don't you see what a little tender loving care can do for a dog?  Pepsi may not be the best-looking dog but she has the best can-do spirit.  When she first came, she used to be very frightened of men (tucking her tail between her legs as they approach), now she would look at them curiously.  In the past, when you raise your voice at her, she would run to face the wall and stand on her hind legs - like she was being punished.  Now... look at her...

She's one lucky gal!

1 comment:

  1. Pepsi is sure lucky to have ET who always shower her with lotsa love and attention!

    ReplyDelete