Sunday, October 18, 2009

CONTEST!!!!!!!!!

Some time ago, I mentioned that Home Stitch Home may hold a contest.  Well, since this blog is more than a month old and to thank you for still hanging around (my personal ramblings and long-windedness notwithstanding), we are having a contest just for you!

This is a photo of my "library" (actually, only a part of.  The entire library is too large to fit into one photo, not to mention that I have mini-libraries all over my house).  Ok, so I am a bookworm, a nerd.  Deal with it.  Would I have been able to write this blog if not for that fact?



Ok, now that you have dropped Eyemo into your eyes and put on your long-sighted glasses (for those over 40 - don't deny it, you know who you are).  Look carefully, look very carefully.


You remember my previous post of the same date?  The one where I showed you the new felt items.  Well, they are scattered around my library.  All you have to do is to email us with your name and address (address, so that we can send your prize to you), listing the location of each of these felt items.  To make things more challenging (I know you are all very sharp-eyed and clever), see if you can identify any of the books which any of the items is standing against and write something about that book.  The one with all the correct answers and the most interesting write-up will win a prize!


And the prize is one of the felt items (the one which no one ordered.  Just kidding!).  Contest ends at 5pm next Sunday.  You can send in as many entries as you wish, but that does not necessarily increase your chance of winning. 



How to email us?  Just email to homestitchhome@gmail.com or view my profile on the right and click on email.  And don't be so stupid as to post your answer as a comment unless you want to mislead the whole world as to the correct answers.  Have fun!

P/S:  just a leg-up, I think if you double-click the photo, it will be enlarged to whatever size fits into your computer screen.  Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment